Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served or are currently serving

Happy Veteran's Day, Happy Birthday USMC!!!

To all who have served and to those that are serving now, please accept my deep thanks for you service to our country.

It can be a tough row to hoe, and I had no idea till I married into it!!

To the families of those that serve...spouses, parents, children; a deep thanks to you as well.

I had the privilege of speaking to a retired Marine in Walmart today...he gave Travis a little salute which I proudly watched Travis return...then he giggled! Very cute!!

2 comments:

Miss Jill and Mister John said...

And those of us that aren't in the military (or married into it) have so much respect and admiration for military families everywhere.
Thanks for doing your job, S, in supporting a military man. Our country is ever grateful for your service.

KS said...

Hey you joined the online blogging sensation! Welcome welcome!